Date: August 9, 2016
Welcome readers. In today’s post we are going to be covering, how to grow a social media following. This blog post will cover, Twitter and Instagram.
You might have two questions on your mind; how difficult is it? And how long will it take? The simple answer is, it’s extremely easy and it can take as little as 20 minutes a day to start the increase of a steady following.
I’m going to give three easy methods for each social media. These methods are easy and don’t take much time at all. You can do each method for as long or as little as you want each day.
A quick heads up! Your accounts may hit the ‘social media site limits’ and you may be locked or blocked from doing certain actions and these restraints can last from 1 hour to 48, but please don’t worry you can’t be banned or blocked forever by doing these methods.
1) Find account similar are better in your field and turn on your notification. Once turned on you will be alerted when that account tweets. Now wait until that account tweets and once the tweet is fresh wait a few minutes, (5-10 minutes) and then follow everyone who ‘likes’ and ‘retweets’ their tweet. This ensures you will show up on active user’s notifications and they will then be inclined to follow you and automatically be introduced to your services.
2) Like and retweet relevant and new content on your timeline. When you start doing this you will show up on active user’s notifications and they should be inclined to follow you.
3) Post! Post! Post! Make sure you are posting good content often. This might seem obvious but a lot of big accounts stay dormant for hours, days and even weeks and then they wonder why they have lost a huge number of followers.
1) Use hashtags! This might seem a bit frowned upon but when starting out as a new ‘Instagram’ person it’s the easiest and best way to start growing a substantial following. The biggest worry with this method is, people can use random hashtags for their service. Just make sure to keep them relevant. For example if you are an Osteopathy and are posting a photo of a new service you are offering, you should use hashtags such as “Osteopath”, “Osteopathy”, “Osteo”, etc.
2) Similar to Twitter, turn on the notifications for relevant accounts. Once the notifications are on, once the person posts follow everyone who starts and begins to like that post.
4) I don’t want to repeat myself but Post! Post! Post! Make sure you are posting good content often. This might seem obvious but a lot of big accounts stay dormant for hours, days and even weeks and then they wonder why they have lost a huge number of followers.
To conclude, by liking, retweeting and generally interacting with people on Twitter, plus using relevant hashtags on Instagram and of course posting frequently on both, you will definitely see an increase in the amount of followers your social media accounts have across these platforms. Each follower could be a potential new patient so the more followers you have, the higher chance you have at increasing referrals.
Thank you for reading.
Looking for help with your online presence? Get in touch!
Stay informed of all the latest tips & tricks and goings-on at Physio123 by subscribing to our blog.
Date: April 18, 2017
Facebook has over 1.5 billion active users across the World which means if it is marketed correctly, it can be used effectively to promote your business and target potential clients. In today’s post we are going to be discussing how you can make your facebook page look great. I will break this up into 5 […]
Date: February 7, 2017
In today’s post I am going to be answering the following questions for you: How do I gain a big following? How do I gain customers from my following? How do I stay active without boring my audience? What’s the point in quantity over quality? Here I go… *All my methods can be used on […]
Date: January 10, 2017
Google ranking refers to the position at which a particular site appears in the results of a search engine query. A site is said to have a high ranking when it appears at or near the top of the list of results. A higher Google ranking, drives more traffic to your website which ultimately helps […]
Date: November 29, 2016
In today’s post, we are going to be discussing how to get more applications through ‘LinkedIn’. LinkedIn is home to millions of professionals and thousands of possible new employees. Today’s post will show you how to attract these experienced candidates to your LinkedIn page. I am going to be giving three key tips to help […]
Date: November 15, 2016
SEO, or to use the correct term, Search engine optimisation, is a process of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine such as Google. There are two main factors of SEO in regards to […]